martes, 23 de julio de 2013

BTS (방탄소년단) "No More Dream" MV nail art!

Bulletproof Boy Scouts/BTS/방탄소년단/Bangtan boys "No More Dream" nail art!

Hi~

I really love BTS and I wanted to do this nail art a while ago, so finally here it is!! Another reason why I made this is because I didn't found a lot of nail arts about them so... (actually I only find one in Youtube while I was uploading my video xD).

- Left hand:
  Thumb: Rap Monster's T-Shirt design.
  Index: Baseball ball thrown by J-Hope.
  Middle: Rap Monster and Jin's T-Shirt design.
  Ring: J-Hope's bandana.
  Pinky: "HOOD BY AIR" (It's in their sweaters).

























- Right hand:
  Thumb: "BTS".
  Index: Jimin's jacket.
  Middle: Jeongguk's "$" necklace.
  Ring: Jimin's black and white socks.
  Pinky: Suga's golden chain necklace.

























I also made the video tutorial for this one:


And for the ones that don't know this awesome band, here it is the original MV:




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario