jueves, 4 de julio de 2013

BEAST 'Beautiful Night' inspired nail art!


Hii~ I made this today :) I had already made another Beast inspired nail arts (for example one based on their Beautiful MV wich I'll post one of the next days).

I don't have a camera yet (I'll get one soon, I swear), so I didn't do a video tutorial of this... 

-Left hand:
  Thumb: Midnight Sun, the title of the album. I made it like at the end of the MV (dark and light blue and green).
   Index: The colourful mouth that Junhyung has draw on his hand.
   Middle: I tried to made the design in Yoseob's jacket.
   Ring finger: The design in Kigwang's shirt. 
   Pinky: Leopard print on Doojoon's trousers. 

-Right hand:
   Thumb: Light green, black and white dots like Dongwoon's shirt.
   Index: Hyunseung's gold star ring.
   Middle: Dongwoon's (and Junhyung's) black to pink suit.
   Ring finger: It's the symbol in Kigwang's belt. The base colours are from hus trousers and belt.
   Pinky: Kigwang's colourful suit. The suit has a lot of little shine dots so I used a special polish (I think in spanish it's called "Perlas de caviar" or something like that, I don't know the name in english, when I found it out I'll post it).

Hope you enjoy it!

STEP BY STEP:


I hadn't enough time to do the step by step of the right hand because when I was doing it I was in a hurry, so if you want it just let me know and I'll do it as soon as posible.

No tuve tiempo para hacer el Step by step de la mano derecha porque cuando me las pinté tenía bastante prisa, así que si queréis que haga el de alguna en concreto decidmelo y lo haré lo más rápido posible.








ESPAÑOL:


Hii~
Este es el nail art que hice hoy. Ya había hecho antes otros nail arts inspirados en MVs de Beast (por ejemplo el de 'Beautiful' que subirén un día de estos).

Todavía no tengo trípode para la cámara (aunque pronto voy a conseguir uno, lo juro), así que no he podido grabar un video tutorial...


-Mano izquierda:
   Pulgar: 'Midnight Sun', el nombre del album. Lo he hecho tal como sale al final del MV, en tonos azules y verdes.
   Índice: La boca de colores que tiene dibujada Junhyung en su mano.
   Corazón: Intenté representar el estampado en la chaqueta de Yoseob.
   Anular: El estampado de la camiseta de Kigwang. 
   Meñique: Estampado de leopardo de los pantalones de Doojoon.

-Mano derecha:
   Pulgar: Puntos verdes turquesa, negros y fondo blanco como en la camisa de Dongwoon.
   Índice: Estrella dorada del anillo de Hyunseung.
   Corazón: Degradado de negro a rosa pálido como el traje de Dongwoon (y de Junhyung).
    Anular: Insignia del conturón de Kigwang. Los colores base son los del pantalón y cinturón.
    Meñique: Representa el traje de puntos brillantes y de colores de Kigwang. Para hacerlo utilicé un esmalte especial (creo que se llaman 'perlas de caviar' o algo así, no estoy muy segura).

¡Espero que os sea útil y lo disfrutéis!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario