sábado, 3 de agosto de 2013

EXO "Growl" MV inspired nail art!


Hi~

Sooo here's another K-Pop inspired nail art~ This time is EXO's new song "Growl".
I'm posting this now, but I made it the same day as the MV was released. I just couldn't wait xD
I loved their new song (and the video as well). 
For the design I used the korean ver. because it was easier to choose the images that I would use.

I didn't make a video tutorial for this because I wasn't at home when I made it. I'm sorry~

- Left hand:
   Thumb: "Growl".
   Index: "NY" as in Kai's cap.
   Middle: D.O's suit.
   Ring: The design on Xiumin's cap.
   Pinky: Camouflage stamp in Chanyeol's jacket.

- Righ hand:
   Thumb: "EXO".
   Index: EXO logo.
   Middle: The cap that Kai holds at the end of the video.
   Ring: "Golden", it's write on Suho's shirt.
   Pinky: The flower in Tao's jacket. 



Here's the MV (the korean ver. that I used):


and here the chinese ver. :



Hope you like it!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario