miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2013

B.A.P "Badman" MV inspired nail art!



Hi~

Soo... Here's my B.A.P "Badman" MV inspired nail art~

I made this the same day as the MV was released but I couldn't post it before. I didn't do a video tutorial of this but a few nails are in my other tutorials (with other colours and details, but they're mostly the same) so...


- Left hand:
  Thumb: The skull in the flag.
  Index: The design on Daehyun's shirt.
  Middle: Bandana design.
  Ring: The design on their suits.
  Pinky: Is the shirt of one of the members (I don't remember wich one, sorry n.nU)
- Right hand:
  Thumb: "B" on Jongup bandana and shirt. Also stands for "Badman" and "B.A.P"
  Index: Design of Zelo's jacket.
  Middle: Zelo's cap and shirt (or whatever it is, I don't know how it's called).
  Ring: Jongup's make up.
  Pinky: Yongguk's make up.


Here's the original MV:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario